Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A First For Everything

Well, here's my big first post here. It's strange writing a blog because I am so used to facebook. When you write on someone's wall or message them, you cater what you say to their personality or their humour. Here, it's not certain who will read this and so basically I can't pretend to be funny, or try to make a certain person laugh because the reality is, some people will like it, and some people will not. I'm fine with that.

Keep in mind that I have read blogs, but I don't have any kids and I'm not pregnant, so I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing this. SO I think I'll start with the radom toothpaste stain that I have on my shirt right now. I hate when I spill on my shirt and then have to go through the rest of the day with that huge stain. It's like a pimple. You think everything is staring at it all the time. Sometimes you draw attention to it to make yourself feel better, or make it less awkward. I remember once I had a pimple (i prefer pimple over zit, becusae zit sounds so harsh) and i pretended like it was a mosquito bite. I don't think I fooled anyone.

I'm also going to blog about how I know nothing about formatting or making my blog look cute. Maybe in the future experienced bloggers will share this knowledge with me.

5 comments:

  1. great blog. i too need someone to tell me how to put pictures and video on.

    also...i hate when ppl blog about their children...BORING

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen on the pregnant/children thing. i think you forgot scrapbooking/redecorating on that list too though. sorry if you were planning future posts about those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have kids, and I'm not pregnant either so I'm glad to see another blogger like me. I'm also pretty technology dumb so I haven't done much to the design of my blog, but after seeing that your brand new one has a cute design, maybe I'll try to change mine up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie... for something hilarious go to seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com... hilarious spoof blog.. not funny till you start from the beginning tho.

    ReplyDelete