So somehow my bishop came across my blog the other day. That was a real treat since my last post had a song with profanity in it. If I wasn't moving soon, I think he would release me from my calling since I am clearly a bad influence on children.haha.
Anyways, I was just listening to some of my brothers songs, and thought I'd post a link to his facebook page and have more appropriate music for the world to relate me to. kind of lame? maybe. Even though he is my brother and I am a little bit bias, I will honestly tell you he has some good songs. So if you want a good new tune, scroll down to 'cake'. if you want a good laugh, go to 'Be My Britney'. great lyrics.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/BenHudsonMusic?ref=ts
i am obviously not smart enough to figure out how to have this as a link...oh well. i know how to copy and paste stuff...that's good enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bahaha! The bishop read your blog!
ReplyDeleteBen is so talented. He amazes me everytime he pulls his guitar out.
ReplyDelete