Here is a story for you, for anyone even interested.
So last weekend Reagan was over helping us build our deck. (thanks again regan and dave) spence and reagan were out before me, so I really don't know how long this was going on, but I got out there to help out, and since our backyard is just dirt, no fences, we can see straight across to our neighbors. So you can clearly see windows, the colour of their curtains ect.
so I'm standing there and I"m looking around and all of a sudden i see this guy sitting on his couch with his head just popping up over the back of it just staring. so at first i'm thinking, this guy is just taking a look, curoius, no harm. Then 20 minutes go by and he's still in the same position. Then 40 min go by, same position. WEIRD. do you really think we can't see you??? if you really want to be inconspicuous, don't you like close your curtains, and then peak through them or something. not this guy. he's sitting with the curtains open and just staring. So this goes on for at lesat an hour. so we figure he's just wanting to learn how to make the deck. fair enough.
later on in the day he comes outside into his back yard to do something. I have no idea what because literally all we have out back is DIRT, and some random pieces of wood etc. So he comes outside and like stuttin around pretending like he's doing something while blatantly watching us. I just laughed.
So I'm thinking, this is weird, but whatever, I just wish he came and asked us how we were doing it instead of trying to be sneaky when he wasn't.
So then the next day we come home and dave tells us this story. He pulled up to the house (we are next door neighbours) and dave was putting some stakes in the ground for our final grades, and he's walking in between the house and going into the back yard, when the guy from across the way (the staring guy) crawls out from UNDERNEATH OUR deck, looks around like he is doing nothing wrong, and saunters away like nothing even happened!!!!!!!
I laughed so hard. who does that? I mean clearly he wants to know how to build the deck, which is fine with me. but are we really that scarey that you can't come and talk with us? Secondly, we are your neighbours. you are going to be living right beside us for who knows how long! usually you try not to scare people, stare at people, crawl under their decks while they aren't there kind of a thing. so all I have to say is yes, we see you staring at us, and we know about you sneaking under our deck. you are not fooling anyone.
And on other notes of things going on:
-notes to self, do not buy expensive things. we never slurge on that stuff, and finally decided to go with an iphone. two days later, it fell out of my pocket and smashed on the ground. CLUTZ. i guess i've learned my lesson, I cannot handle anything breakable.
-my father-in-law David Dorward is running for mayor! crazy. if you want to read more going to www.votedorward.ca
-Just a side note, i decided the other day that the word 'bloated' is going on my dirty word list. it sounds disgusting when you say it, and when others say it.
-and the other day I was in a waiting room, and they call 'Chelsey'. I had to do a double take cuz it was this 16-year-old boy. really? poor kid. I mean I've heard of the Courtneys, Shannons, Ahsley even, and Kelly, but chelsey? that is definately a girl's name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nooooo! Chelsey is not a boys name! BTW sorry to hear you have a creepy neighbor. Maybe he just wanted to see how you were building your deck.
ReplyDeleteunder the deck!!!! that's ridiculous! so funny though.
ReplyDeleteBahaha Chelsey. So funny - I love it. And I love your creepo neighbor, what a wierdo!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Raj. I live across the way from you. I was the one looking at you deck. I will not bother you with my "creepiness" in the future.
Regards,
Raj
HAHAHAHA I was laughing out loud throughout that whole post. So funny!! You should try and talk to him somehow and try to bring it up casually that your neighbor saw some strange man come from under the deck and you're trying to find out who it is. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo creepy!
ReplyDeletei actually grimaced when i read that there was a boy named "chelsey." poor guy.
ReplyDeleteThat was freaking hilarious and only because it wasn't me!
ReplyDeleteHe probably burried something creepy under your deck .. (cue the sound of creepy violins) haha just kidding. I'm excited you guys are building! congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! Creepin neighbors....who does that? Underneath your deck?? Seriously? Haha. And Chelsey is most definitely a girl name. Parents these days...I tell ya.
ReplyDeletedefinitely weird neighbors you have!!!
ReplyDeleteOO my goodness.....what's even creepier is that he commented on your blog- if it was really him!
ReplyDeletecreeper!!! this came to mind when I read this post, so watch yourself! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYjj-qzUWWA
ReplyDeleteI work for a company whose acronym is BUPA. It's DEFINITELY on my dirty word list...I am considering quitting over it.
We want more posts!
ReplyDelete