Thursday, September 15, 2011
enough is ENOUGH!
WARNING to anyone that is grossed out easily. okay, it's not THAT bad, but spence would die if he saw this
When I got pregnant I noticed that my already thick hair got thicker. Some may think that is a blessing, but I beg to differ. Not only do I need much more than just the nickle-sized shampoo squirt (at least that's what my mom always told me to use) i need much more time to blow dry my hair, curl, straighten, etc. So when I was done being pregnant and i noticed my hair thinning (just barely) i was happy. until THIS
this is just after one shower. I'm lazy and usually just let my hair go down the drain, but pretty sure if I did that now, I would clog it in less than a week
this is the SAME day after blow drying, not even after straightening. seirously, one day and all that hair!
this is my weekly routine of cleaning my brush. ya, i know, gross.
when does this madness end? I am sick of having loose hairs EVERYWHERE. vaccumming and sweeping is required daily but obviously doesn't happen and my bathroom floor is just a sick mess.
speaking of hair, getting my hair done this week. probably going to just keep it how it is but i started looking through old pictures of hair colouse trying to see if I wanted a change. I think in the winter i will change it. which one do you like best?
left is redish (can't tell that well) i used to dye my hair for fun with my friends when we were bored. my hair was the most damaged then. remember before straight irons literally using an iron to straighten your hair? haha. good times.
second is an old high school pic, dark brown.
no it's not the lighting in the third picture, my hair was BLACK. i think my dad almost had a heart attack. some people thought I was gothic. but it was when christina agulera(sp?) died her hair black so it was TOTALLY COOL. haha
last blonder.
i love looking at older pictures. i may have to just do an oldies post or something sometime cuz it's so fun
quick UPDATE
spence and I had our 5 year anniversary last month. this was after we came home from eating out. first time we left her with grandma! she did pretty good. of course we had to do the typical text about eery 5 min to make sure everything was ok. can't believe it's been 5 years. pretty sure i'm too young to be married 5 years. without getting sappy, let me just say he is AWESOME and i love him so much. i know it's lame, but i LOVE flowers...(i get it, they just die) and i got a huge one delivered with all ofmy favorites in it and it was all pink! i was ecstatic. so cute. every time I saw them in the kitchen i would just sigh and felt os loved. haha so lame
i know it's my profile picture, but I can't get enough of it. she's going to be a heartbreaker
and these gorgeous eyes! she is now 3 1/2 months. at the present moment she is hypnotized by treehouse. addicted to TV already! definately our child. i can't believe how you can love one little human so much! not kidding EVERY SINGLE thing she does i am telling spence about and sending pictures constantly throughout the day. to anyone else it would be super annoying, but since she's ours we just obsess. and she has started giggling. it just melts my heart!
last week was gorgeous weather so we went out to the pool a couple days and to the splash park. first time swimming!
i'll leave you with the collage of the three of us as babies. who do you think she looks like more? left is me, middle is blakely, and right is spence.
i think she has started to look more like spence a bit. I still think she looks like some of my baby pictures more than his. i'd say it just depends on the day. but either way, she is for sure going to be better looking than either one of us. good thing ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



JuJu so glad you finally blogged it has been forever. As for the hair I like the dark brown or the really blond. Most people go darker in the winter though, and it is pretty blonde right now. I agree that Blakely has the most beautiful eyes...the color the lashes...so jealous. In the pics I think she looks more like Spence, but in real life I usually see more you. She is a good mix...Love her!
ReplyDeleteUgh - I totally know what you mean... hair everywhere. Who know's when it'll end? Not I....
ReplyDeleteI love all the different hair colors. One of these days I am going to try red. I always wanted to, but am too chicken. But for you, I vote blonde, then next time when it's closer to winter, go dark brown. You look great either way.
I'm glad I found your blog!
ReplyDeleteMy hair is in the same falling out stage. Yuk.
And I think I like you best blonde. But as you know, I'm all for changing it up as often as possible.
I vote the blond one. Also Blakely is seriously too cute and a total mix you both of you. My hair seriously just barely stopped falling out...and its been 8 months! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteLove the blonde. Ya i was just going to say jace is 6.5 months and my hair is still falling out. I was seriously balding... well lets just say jason and i had the same hairline for a while and he even pointed that out. Now it's finally growing back but i know have all these short hairs sticking up... sucks!
ReplyDeletecrazy you've been married for 5 years! time goes by so fast! blakely is adorable. haven't seen her for a long time, she's a pretty girl.
Welcome to the world of "become a mother and go bald!"
ReplyDeleteMine was that bad too and lasted at least a full year. And my hair is thin to begin with!! The worst though is after the fall out and then the new growth... little "wings" always appear right by the side of my face. Sucks when you wear your hair up. Oh the joys of motherhood! ;)
You are beautiful!
Alright, were the hair pictures REALLY necessary? Those almost made me barf. I do want my hair to grow as LONG as yours, but maybe not as thick... haha jk thats crazy.
ReplyDeleteBlake is Adorable. ADORABLE. I want to like every picture you put of her on fb.
Hair? I say darker for winter. Just try it. You were blonde all summer, go for dark. I think I'm doing the dark too.
Yikes! I totally hear ya. My hair will probably start falling out again.. soon. Boo!
ReplyDeleteAs for hair color, I'd say.. go dark. Then I can live vicariously through you. I'm totally itching to go brunette again.....
last but not least: Blakely is beautiful!!!
so cute julie! hopefully we'll see you soon:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on five years guys! I'm glad Spence made you feel special, you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteMy hair fell out lots after baby came as well...although not as much as yours, but my hair is really fine to begin with!
I think you should go dark for winter - I liked the dark brown
By the way, Blakely is beautiful! I think I can see more of you in her:)