Friday, June 29, 2012
Family Pics
So my awesome friend Rosalyn took some pictures for us while were in Calgary a few weekends ago. She did such an awesome job! thanks roz! So if you're ever down there, give her a call :) or just check her out www.rosalynphotography.com
so here are some of my favorites. it seems so much harder to choose one to frame now that there are three...and that one of them just turned 1 and was not happy about taking pictures. do you take the one where we look decent, or where she is kind of happy, or what?! it would have all just been easier if she was her normal smiley self!!! i am not so sure what was going on that day, but somehow she is still just the cutest
And this is what Blakely thought of the whole thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











LOVE THEM!! and your hair is so pretty. so jealous.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics!!! You seriously too pretty. I don't think we have ever had family pics without grouchy children (even with loads of bribery ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! If you ever noticed our family pic in my front entrance I chose to frame the pic where nick and I look good and Nixon has a funny look on his face. Haha! I figured I have lots of pics of him over the past couple years where he looks cute, but how many of me that I want to see on a daily basis.....
ReplyDeleteLove them all, cute family:)
ReplyDeleteOk seriously, the one with Blakely's tippy toes on Spencer's feet! SO CUTE! Oh, and Cali never smiled for any of our pictures either. I just picked the one Dustin and I looked good in!
ReplyDeletefinally!! i've been waiting forever to see the rest of these pictures! they all look so cute. i think i would frame either the second or fourth one...or both. you look gorgeous in them all. i LOVE your hair!
ReplyDeletethey're all great! kids are kids and i swear every time you want to take family photos they're awful. just ask taren how jace was for our family photos and the wedding. i'll be happy to get one with us not dragging him in or even looking.
ReplyDeleteWOW. These are great. I saw them pposted on Spences wall but forgot to tell you how great they turned out. I want a family just like you.
ReplyDelete