Friday, April 17, 2009

CHUCK

So it's been a few weeks since I updated my blog. Sometimes I think that I need something REALLY exciting to blog about. But I don't really. So I thought I would blog about our new addition to the family. And I promise I will put pictures up some time..

Anyways, so no, it's not a baby. And no, it's not a dog. It's a bird! haha. I think this is funny becuase after living with Zlani, Spence's family's bird, i swore I'd never get one, EVER. But I fell in love with this one at the store and just had to get him.
His name is Chuck. I didn't think I would blog about him, but he is just so darn cute. It's funny how when we first got him he didn't like to stay on your finger or knee and just sat in one place in his cage, but now he's getting used to us and has a little personality. His favorite show is American Idol. EVERY time that the beginning music comes on he starts doing his soft little chirps. And then he will like try to sing with contestants and stuff. funny.

I secretly think that he likes Spencer better...but I hope not. I won't bore you with anymore really, but once you meet him, you would love him. even ask Taren, who hates animals. she now has a secret crush on him, I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love that you have a bird. I tried to talk Wes into one but he's thinking more like a dog! Sounds like he's a fun pet. I am glad you are doing well. It's fun to see your blog and keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete