Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Recent Discoveries

-that cars are expensive to up keep and really annoying.
-that when popcorn kernels expire, its' for a reason. don't continue to use them thinking that the date means nothing. they will burn.
-that I am extremely slow in the morning. I thought it just took me a long time to get ready..but no matter when I get up, I am always late.
-i do not like to scrape my windows in the morning at the end of April. And two days in a row made it much worse.
-the more I shop, the more clohtes I buy.
-every job, no matter how much you like it, will have its ups and downs.
-i can't live without ice-cream. I tried. doesn't work.
-one of my main staples is popcorn. i had it 5 out of 7 days last week.
-i hate to run. i will only run because it is more efficient, not becuase i like it.
-spence now has about 8 grey hairs in this little patch in the front of his head instead of 3....well, at least he's not balding, right?
-that although as a little girl I hated them, one of my favorite article of clothing has become dresses.
-freezer dinners save my life. if I didn't make them, spence would only eat maccoroni and cheese.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I also hate scraping windows in April, I can't live without ice cram and I LOVE freezer dinners. We must be related! Are you going to Utah for the reunion this summer? Did I already ask you that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would also eat bacon & eggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with dresses too lately. It's so easy, just one article of clothing to think about no need to do matching or searching around for other stuff. I love your simple lists posts. They're super easy to pur-use and entertaining. So, I've just started sewing with my friend Marna who is in her 60's and an amazing semstress. We've gotten together about 5 or 6 times now for a few hours each time and she just guides me along as I do my individual projects. Do you like sewing too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome. I like to sew, haven't done it for a while and have no where to put a sewing machine in a one-bedroom apartment! but i took sewing in junior high and all through high school. i might just have to come and get some lessons from you some time though, cuz i really was never that good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, you've half convinced me to start a blog..... but I'm still not ready yet! I love to read peoples blogs, but I'm totally with you, not pregnant, and no kids to post about, so I figure it'd be pretty boring. Perhaps people would love to hear about my dog recently being neutered, but then again..... probably not! Anyways, I was entertained and enjoyed your random thoughts. Thanks for sharing!
    Merrie Lou

    ReplyDelete