Monday, November 9, 2009

HALLOWEEN!

So just a quick update! I LOVE halloween!!! i love dressing up as anything you want, and i just Love getting to see what other people thought of. We drove up and down Whyte Ave at midnight just laughing at people`s outrageous costumes and seeing some good ones, and some that didn`t hardly cover anything!! don`t know how those girls were still warm...oh well.

So It was halloween a couple of weeks ago and i haven't had time to put some pictures on fbook or even on here. so here are just a couple. me and Spence were from the show Dexter. If you dont watch it, no worries. Dexter is a serial killer, but he only kills other people who are bad cuz they kill innocent people. And he always kills them wrapped in plastic, so i have saran wrap on, and a knife in me and a cut on my cheek. He also always wears the same thing when he kills, and that`s pretty close to it.

Anyways, we went to Doug`s house for halloween and just had some games, food and a movie. below was Dave`s costume which I thought was hilarious. He was Micheal Phelps! he had a medal around him, a towel, and as you can see a small swimsuit. (that wasn`t my favorite part! but funny)

And these were the treats I made for it. They are made with cake inside them and then melted chocolate. They`re called cake-pops. Taren had made some before, so I decided I would try some. They were a little bit of work, and not totally perfect, but that`s okay I sitll had fun. They come off the Bakerella website. Forget what it is right now, but just google it She has some fun ideas.













Well, now it`s time to stat getting ready for christmas! happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. who is that handsome lad in the speedo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it should be noted that the speedo was nominated for scariest costume

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love the creeper pic of Spence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Spence makes the perfect Dexter. Based on his face above, I believe he might someday try to stab you. Your costumes were great tho. And you totally have me impressed by your cake pops. I bow down at your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHAHA. OH MY GOSH.
    "some that didn't hardly cover anything!-don't know how those girls were still warm....oh well" -ARE YOU MOM?! HAHAHAHAH. I just laughed SO hard.
    love ang.

    ReplyDelete